Beach-chic and stylish is what St. Barths is about. With the rich and famous floating around, it's best to come prepared to fit in. We've complied a few of our favourite, and affordable summer must-haves so you can keep up with the enviably trendy locals.
1. Turn heads by the pool in sleek black with this gorgeous tie-front bikini top. The flirty design features a bardot neckline, and lattice tie detailing with contrasting gold eyelets.
2. Look to elegant tea party florals for the warm St. Barths nights. Detailed with a plunging v-neckline, this midi dress comes in a fitted silhouette with slinky straps that cross delicately to the back. A demure midi hemline makes it perfect for occasional dressing - best styled with a strappy heel and minimal accessories to finish the look.
3. A must-have for the party season, this mini-dress comes updated with sheer details and pretty applique. Crafted in a chic grey, we love the all-over sheer finish and slinky silhouette. Finish the look with a classic clutch and strappy heels.
4. Take heels to the next level with these two-part sandals. We love the sleek leather suede, contrasting block heel and wrap around ankle-tie detail. A simple way to add instant glam to your look. Comes with a lush padded sole.
5. Keep your accessories look on-point in these high brow metal round sunglasses with a mirrored lens. Finished with a metal brow detail, we love the round shape.
6. This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put all say long. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true so you can go straight from the beach, to the restaurant and to the bar.
7. This famous powder cover-up glides on naturally sheer and layers beautifully for customized coverage. The silky formula comes with a newly designed brush and a sponge for any degree of coverage you desire. Magnetic-close compact perfect for any skin type.