1. The crumbling, faded buildings lining the streets of Havana.
2. Glistening waters in Veradero.
3. Charming restaurants along La Bodeguita Del Medio.
4. Colourful Culture on display in Havana.
5. The Cuban streets throbbing with live, Spanish-style music.
6. Cigar lady taking a break in Havana.
7. Cascading waterfalls in Soroa.
8. Glowing Havana cityscape at sunset.
9. Undisturbed miles of white sand in Veradero.
10. School children walking alongside vibrant Cuban street art.
Have you ever been to Cuba? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.